TONGKAT ALI BENEFITS
What is Tongkat Ali?
Tongkat Ali, also known as Pasak Bumi, is a native herbal root found in all of Indochina with a figure of a slim towering plant reaching 10 meters in height. In Malaysia, Tongkat Ali is mainly found in the deep conservation & protected rainforests. Tongkat Ali has been most commonly used as a traditional herb by the indigenous tribe of Malaysia to protect & cure sicknesses - and every part of the plant has its own usage.
There are 5 parts of the Tongkat Ali root plant. Starting from the top of the Tongkat Ali, it is above ground. The fruits of the plant used as a cure for diarrhoea. The leafy greens are used for skin itchiness. The barks are used to combat intestinal worms in the stomach. As for the underground part, the taproot, which is closer to the upper soil is used to combat high blood pressure, diarrhoea, as well as fever. And lastly, the hidden treasure of the Tongkat Ali - the roots. The roots are traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and a testosterone booster, also contains the properties of the rest of the plant.
For generations, Tongkat Ali has been used by the indigenous folks as a traditional therapeutic herb to protect and cure many of their sicknesses. Today, it is highly sought after for consumption being backed by medical research of its goodness. Two of the 3 active ingredients found inside Tongkat Ali, Eurycomanone and Eurycomanol are effective in increasing testosterone levels and contributes as an aphrodisiac. It helps to avoid a condition call Andropause, which symptoms include lack of energy, increased body fat, mental lethargy and low libido levels. Eurycomanone also stimulates the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) which gives the body energy and boosts performance levels particularly for athletes, body builders or anyone doing strenuous activities. The third active ingredient, known as Eurycomanone is a substance that fights against cancer, high blood pressure and diabetes. In summary, Eurycomanone and Eurycomanol are effective in increasing free testosterone levels that helps with higher energy levels, leaner muscle mass, increase in testosterones and strength, vitality & sexual desires.
Our premium, high grade Tongkat Ali produce sourced solely from the Malayan deep rain forests comes in 4 species: the Yellow, Red, Black and Ginseng Tongkat Ali. They are naturally harvested and organically cultivated with no foreign chemicals or any other additional forms of unnatural enhancers to spur its growth.
4 TYPES OF TONGKAT ALI
Yellow, Red, Black & Ginseng Tongkat Ali
Yellow Tongkat Ali
Scientific name: Eurycoma Longifolia
Benefits for men: Increase testosterone
Health benefits: Higher levels of energy, clearing toxins from the body, raising metabolism, lowering diabetes, high blood pressure & gout
Yellow Tongkat Ali, also known as Eurycoma Longifolia is the most common and popular type of Tongkat Ali. It is more easily found everywhere in the jungle. It is yellowish brown in colour in its growing stages and with time, it develops a brownish yellow hue when fully grown. This species grows in the lowlands of the Malayan rain forests and survives on a variety of soils. Bitter in nature, natural enhancers such as tea, wild honey and lemon are paired together with the Yellow Tongkat Ali to produce a more harmonious and soothing infusion
Red Tongkat Ali
Scientific name: Jackia Ornata
Benefits for men: Increase blood circulation
Health benefits: Boosting vitality, improve healing, enhancing kidney and liver functions and promoting smoother blood circulation in the system
Red Tongkat Ali, also known scientifically as Jackiopsis Ornata is one of the more rarer types of Tongkat Ali found in the Malayan rainforest. This rare tree is found growing up to 400 metres altitude in Peninsular Malaysia. The plant is similar to Stema Tuberosa is also found in remote parts of Indonesia and Thailand. When it has just been unearthed from the ground, it revels in a dark red color. After drying in the sun, the Red Tongkat Ali raw slices shrinks and turns into a light red colored tone. Generally, people prefer the consumption of Red Tongkat Ali as it has the most pleasant taste compared with the other 2 species of Tongkat Ali. It produces a sweet neutral infusion and emits a light aromatic ginseng smell
Nickname: Malayan Red Ginseng / Tongkat Ali Haji Samat
Black Tongkat Ali
Scientific name: Polyalthia Bullata
Benefits for men: Increase libido
Health benefits: Promoting blood circulation, boosting stamina, increasing strength and general health maintenance
Black Tongkat Ali, known scientifically as Polyalthia Bullata is also natively well - known as the King of Tongkat Ali. Black Tongkat Ali is found along the rivers in the lowland forest of Peninsular Malaysia. Black Tongkat Ali smells fishy (perhaps due to the location where it is generally found – i.e near the river. Mild and neutral in taste with a herbal like aroma, the indigenous have recognise this species to contain libido boosting and energy giving benefits for men
Nickname: Black Gorilla / Tongkat Ali Baginda
Ginseng Tongkat Ali
Benefits for men: Extra libido & stamina booster
Health benefits: Increase libido strength, higher stamina levels, smoother blood circulation and general health maintenance for men and women
Ginseng Tongkat Ali is the most aromatic among the Tongkat Ali species, emitting a strong ginseng smell and soothing ginseng flavor. Whether young or old, the root remains the same size all stages of it growth. One of the more rarer species in the jungles, the indigenous use this root to increase libido strength and maintenance of their general well being for men and women alike
How to consume the 4 types of Tongkat Ali?
Tips for consuming Tongkat Ali
1. Drink more water when taking Tongkat Ali to avoid dehydration. Tongkat Ali is a strong herb that may be dehydrating.
2. If taking for the first time, always start with smaller dosages before taking in a larger dosage. This is to get the body accustomed to Tongkat Ali and avoid headaches or stomach upset which is experienced by some people who take heavy dosages at the start. Once the body is adjusted, you may gradually increase the dosage.
3. You may mix the few types of Tongkat Ali per day in small doses if you have a strong stomach or have taken Tongkat Ali for sometime and have build an endurance towards it. Tongkat Ali is a very strong active ingredient. Those with a weak stomach, it is recommended to only take one type per day and after meals (either after breakfast or lunch).
4. You may enhance the flavor of boiled Tongkat Ali by mixing it with coffee, tea, honey or any other natural enhancer.
5. Tongkat Ali that are taken together with workouts or sports shows to have a much better results in terms of energy, stamina, endurance, muscle mass, testosterone and libido.
6. To avoid the body from going into a "hibernating" mode where the body gets used to the dosage of Tongkat Ali and may require more or an increase in dosage to see results, we recommend to go on a 1 week hiatus period after consuming Tongkat Ali for a month where you allow the body to reset itself. The hiatus period would mean you would avoid consuming Tongkat Ali for this 1 week. This is to allow a "starvation" period for the body to encourage the body to reset itself. After a week of hiatus, you may consume the same amount of Tongkat Ali dosage as you did previously to allow the body will react positively to it showing more consistent results over a long period of time.
7. Finally, do not mix medications prescribed by a doctor when taking Tongkat Ali. If taking any medication, please consult your doctor before consuming Tongkat Ali. Those with heart issues are not advisable to take Tongkat Ali. Vitamins and supplements are fine to mix with Tongkat Ali.